WHY YOUR SKIN LOVES HEMP
THE ROYAL TREATMENT.
UNPARALLELED IN THE PLANT KINGDOM
There's a reason we utilize hemp-derived full spectrum CBD as an integral ingredient in our self-care collection. It's downright packed with a variety of therapeutic properties that help reduce inflammation, soothe the senses and revitalize the skin. If you're seeking relief from stubborn aches and pains, or want to transform your beauty routine, our collection of self-care products deliver results with a royal touch.
How? CBD works at the cellular level to help the body balance itself by influencing the endocannabinoid system (ECS), otherwise known as the body's "universal regulator." The result? When your system is balanced, you look and feel better.
What's more—in addition to being a powerful anti-inflammatory, CBD is also a super-charged antioxidant, even more potent than vitamins C and E, making it the ideal anti-aging ingredient. There really is no other plant quite like it on the planet.
FIT FOR A QUEEN. MADE FOR HEMPRESS.
CONQUER DULL SKIN WITH CANNABIS.
1. CBD lowers the production of sebum, an oily substance on the skin that can cause breakouts.
2. CBD has powerful antioxidant and regenerative qualities that help offset damage from the sun, pollution and aging.
3. Numerous studies have shown that CBD has anti-inflammatory benefits when applied to the skin. This makes CBD the ideal ingredient for healing acne, while its calming benefits help reactive skin look and feel better.
4. By counteracting free-radical damage and reducing the look of inflammation, CBD helps visibly diminish issues like dullness and ruddy skin tone.
5. CBD possesses antibacterial and anti-fungal effects, which may help reduce infections from dirt and other pollutants on the skin.
NATURALLY SUPERIOR RELIEF
CBD offers a low-risk, high-reward treatment for inflammation.
Some of the most recent findings are highlighted below:
Eczema and Psoriasis: A 2017 study published online in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, concludes that pharmaceuticals containing cannabinoids may be effective against eczema, psoriasis, atopic and contact dermatitis.
Arthritis: A 2016 study found that, after applying CBD gel for four days in a row, there was reduced inflammation and overall pain in the affected joints. Another 2017 study published in the Pain journal found that treatment with CBD topicals reduced the development of joint pain in rats with osteoarthritis.
Chronic Pain: A 2015 review published in Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry discussed the anti-inflammatory properties of CBD. The reviewers found that CBD reduces inflammation through several pathways in the body, and represents an effective potential treatment for a range of conditions characterized by inflammation.